At Fine Life Limassol, our expert Intellectual Property (IP) services help businesses make confident decisions and supports them at every stage of the IP lifecycle.
Intellectual property can be described as a set of intangibles owned and legally protected by a company from imitation, infringement and dilution. Intellectual property can consist of copyrights, trade secrets, patents, and trademarks.
In today’s increasingly knowledge-based economy, extracting value from intellectual property is an important responsibility for any company and can be one of the most valuable assets of an organisation, which in turn puts increasing demands on business’ time and resources.
Choosing the right location for the management of IP is a very important strategic business decision, one that can serve to optimize your business’ tax planning, as well as safeguard and protect its IP.
Cyprus offers one of the most efficient IP tax regimes in Europe, including the following benefits:
- 80% of income and profit generated from IP owned by Cypriot resident companies is exempt from income tax.
- An effective tax rate of less than 3% of net income.
- Full protection afforded by EU Member States and by the signatories of all major IP treaties and protocols.
Furthermore, incorporation of IP structures in Cyprus opens up the possibility of registering your company internationally. That’s why you can rely on us for strategic patent, trademark, and copyright support.
How we can help you:
- Establishing Cyprus IP holding structures.
- For existing IP companies, we can assist with making a tax efficient transfer to a Cyprus IP company.
- Ensuring that you meet all corporate statutory compliance requirements.
- IP valuations and level of royalty income streams.
- Ongoing support after initial setup.
|Registration of trademark in Cyprus||300 + VAT|