Cyprus virtual office
If you have recently registered a company in Cyprus, then our team of experienced professionals can help you with all your office needs. According to Cypriot law, a company incorporated in Cyprus has to be domiciled in, and be tax resident of, the jurisdiction. This means having a registered legal address.
Our legal address service includes:
- Prestigious legal address in our offices in Limassol, the centre of tourism, trade, and commerce in Cyprus. Includes boardroom and conference facilities.
- Access to global network of our affiliate business offices around the world, including Georgia.
- Mail handling, call answering, and fax services.
If you also require an assistant’s help regarding the management of documents or any other office concerns, then our virtual office can help you with:
- Managing documents according to your company’s operations procedure;
- Verifying documents at the notary.
- Receiving phone calls on your behalf and forwarding e-mails.
Registering a virtual office with us means not having to worry about issues surrounding mail management, avoiding incurring any costs that ensue from renting or managing one’s own office, as well as ensuring confidentiality and privacy.
|Services of the virtual office
Telephone, fax, post correspondence (annually)